Explore care practioners stories and experiences of dementia
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Following a dementia diagnosis, it’s only natural to ask questions
A diagnosis is the first step in moving forward with dementia. Many people with dementia live full and meaningful lives after diagnosis.
On this website, people with dementia have shared their good and bad experiences, so you can learn from them and find useful strategies. This, combined with evidence based research, will help you choose your own path forward.
Dementia advice articles for care practitioners
- Clearer communication and behaviours with subjects
- Creating a tailored and flexible approach to care
- Dealing with emotional responses
- The care system and regulatory change
- Subject handovers and creating consistency
- Cultural considerations
- Underserved communities
- Planning for hospital visits
- Helping with Finances and benefits